Reading the Bible for most people is hard. It’s a long book and it’s hard to understand. But it doesn’t have to be.
Believers at LSU wants to help you read and enjoy God’s word. To do this, we read through the Bible on a club-wide schedule. This provides accountability, assistance, and motivation. It also helps us get more out of God’s word, since we’re all reading and thinking about the same passage at the same time.
Why do you need to read the Bible? Three reasons:
- To know God and His purpose. (Eph. 3:3-4)
- To grow in God’s life. (Matt. 4:4)
- To flow out the stream of God’s world-shaping move. (Acts 19:20)
This schedule will take you through the New Testament once a year, and the Old Testament once every three years.
- Click here if you want to download the schedule directly to your smartphone.
- If you want to add the schedule to your Google calendar using your laptop:
- Copy this link. (Right-click it and click “Copy link address”)
- Go to your Google calendar page.
- On the left navigation menu, click the plus button (+) to the right of “Other calendars”:
- Click “From URL”, then paste the link you copied in step 1 in the box with “URL of calendar”, then click “Add Calendar.”